FX 3 Disc is a versatile hybrid bike that's primed for performance, comfort and utility. It has features like a lightweight aluminium frame, a carbon fork and powerful disc brakes that stop in any weather. It's a commuting pro if you want it to be, or the perfect fitness companion on road and rail trails.
It's right for you if...
You're a commuter or fitness rider who’s having fun spending more time in the saddle. You want a great-looking bike that's versatile, comfortable and built with quality parts that will perform on longer rides.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame, a carbon fork, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a wide-range 18-speed Shimano drive train that's great for conquering hills, a vibration-absorbing handlebar with ergonomic grips, extra mounts for accessories like a rack and mudguards, and puncture-resistant tyres.
The final word
FX 3 Disc is a lightweight and fast fitness bike, commuter and neighbourhood cruiser all in one. For all the great things about this bike, the best tech upgrade is the 2x9 drivetrain. This 18-speed set-up is like what you'd see on a road bike: light, efficient and built for speed.
Why you'll love it
- More confident braking means that bad weather doesn't have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer's market to do the weekly shop
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike's sleek look
- It's easy to accessorise with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S