Precaliber 24 8-speed is a rugged kids' bike built for young adventurers who love riding off the road and into the dirt. It has a sturdy yet light aluminium frame with a performance suspension fork and an 8-speed drivetrain perfect for racing home from school, zipping through the woods and riding trails and paths with family.
It's right for you if...
You love exploring nature on your bike, and your kid loves adventuring with you! You're looking for a high-quality kids' bike that's comfortable, durable and has trail-ready parts for your up-and-coming singletrack shredder.
The tech you get
A strong, lightweight aluminium frame, a simple Shimano 8-speed drivetrain that's easy for kids to handle and a front suspension fork with 45 mm of travel to absorb bumps. Plus, a kickstand, rear rack mounts and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated rear light mount. Everything on this bike is built to last, so it'll still feel like new when handed down to younger siblings.
The final word
This rugged, high-quality bike encourages fun and skill-building on the trail. It's perfect for kids who are getting into off-road riding, with a trail-smoothing front suspension fork and an 8-speed drivetrain.
Why you'll love it
- This bike can get your youngster hooked on a lifetime hobby that's healthy, environmentally friendly and fun
- Intuitive twist shift makes it easy for kids to switch gears when their terrain changes
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes