Stow it, don’t show it
Stow a multi-tool, chain breaker and master link securely in your fork’s steerer tube for quick and easy access when you need it.
Securely stow your essential trail toolkit in your fork’s steerer tube with this clever integrated storage solution. The compression fitting replaces a traditional MTB fork's star nut and keeps an included multi-tool and more cleanly out of sight, yet always at the ready – and it doesn't require you to thread your fork!
- Easy tool access for quick trail-side repairs
- Bolted compression system securely holds tool and carrier
- A compression install replaces the star nut fitting with no need to thread the fork
- Simple install with two bolt lengths and included spacers for customising the fit
- Includes BITS Multi-Tool with hex keys, screwdriver, chain breaker and storage for quick links
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 mm hex along with T25 and flat-head screwdriver
- Compatible with MTB forks with threadless headsets and non-carbon steerer tubes
- Not compatible on forks with oval internal steerer tube shapes, like the Fox 38
30-Day Unconditional Guarantee
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with a Bontrager aftermarket purchase, return the item, along with the original sales receipt to the original place of purchase within 30 days for an exchange or refund. Think of it as a 30-day test ride.
This guarantee includes Bontrager after-market components, clothing and accessories. Bontrager OE (original equipment) componentry sold as part of a bicycle is excluded. Used items must be cleaned for a return. If you send merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered, we will return it to you at your expense.