FX 2 Disc is a stylish and versatile hybrid bike with disc brakes that let you stop on a penny and ask for change, even when the weather isn't cooperating. Train, commute or ride for fun with the lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, 24 speeds and semi-skinny tyres that are fast on the road and stable on loose terrain.
It's right for you if...
Raining cats and dogs? That doesn't keep you from riding. You want a high-value hybrid bike with the superior all-weather stopping power of disc brakes, plus a lightweight frame and quality parts that will hold up over time.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame with hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drive train with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedalling too hard or too soft and mounts that make it easy to accessorise your ride!
The final word
FX 2 Disc is a go-anywhere hybrid bike with parts that perform on training rides, trips to the market or your morning commute. It has endless options for accessories, but what really sets this model apart is the disc brakes, which provide great stopping power in all weather conditions.
Why you'll love it
- More confident braking means that bad weather doesn't have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer's market to do the weekly shop
- It's easy to accessorise with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike's sleek look